My Nutrition Coaching programme is designed to develop you to become a better athlete by losing more body fat, building more muscle and improving your sports performance, all through feeling a whole lot healthier in the process.
In August, I’ll be re-opening the programme to a small number of motivated coaching clients who are ready to upgrade their nutrition so they can excel at their sport. To make sure your’re one of them – become an insider today so you don’t miss out on Augusts intake.
Join the presale list, save your spot and I’ll give you 20% off the monthly cost. All I need is for you to take the first step…
To learn more about the programme and what it entails, please continue reading below.
What you can expect from a Chris Lowe Nutrition Coaching Programme
Three months of personalised nutrition coaching to help change the way you look, feel and perform.
My philosophy is to ensure that all nutrition approaches are sustainable; don’t see yourself following a certain diet or approach for more than 3 months? Then it probably isn’t the correct approach for you. Diets are like tools in a tool box, it’s a case of finding the right tool for the right job that will allow for long term habit changes and sustainability. Most importantly, I take a multifaceted approach towards your goals — ensuring that personal preferences, nutrition values, current research, and previous experiences are amalgamated to produce the best possible results.
The programmes key features are;
Bespoke meal plans
Email & WhatsApp support
Tools & education
Change your mindset to exceed both performance and aesthetic goals.
Hannah Bryan Testimonial
I can honestly say that the help, support and advice I received from Chris has changed my life. Before working with Chris I wasn’t fuelling my body with the energy and nutrients it needed for the workouts I was doing. As a result, I was always feeling weak, tired and grumpy, and I wasn’t recovering well after each training session. Through working with Chris, I’ve learnt what and when to eat to fuel my workouts correctly and to ensure my body can recover well afterwards. The meal plans and recipes Chris gave me were all delicious and I never once felt deprived of anything. I’ve learnt an incredible amount from Chris that I continue to put into practice today. His advice has changed my mind-set and as a result, I’ve been able to achieve and exceed both performance and aesthetic goals.
Get coached by someones who truly cares about you.
Eoghan Moriarty Testimonial
I was struggling to put on weight to reach the top of my weight category but this was no problem for Chris, he got me to the top of my weight category within a matter of a couple of months. I’ve found myself having so much more energy since starting with Chris, I also feel healthier! Chris helped me to become a Commonwealth silver medalist most recently too. He is a never ending fountain of knowledge and is committed to every single person he sees by tailoring to their needs. In my eyes there is no one better in the business, I look forward to many more successes under Chris.
Achieve balance whilst losing body fat and becoming stronger.
Natalie Cashmore Testimonial
Before working with Chris I was pretty sceptical of following any sort of food regime that wouldn’t affect my strength within my sport of weightlifting, having tried many strict diets before I was left feeling weak and miserable as there was little flexibility within the structure of these programs. I have not only gained knowledge of how and when to fuel my body in the correct manner but have achieved huge results. This reflects in my ability to lift and in body image, I have dropped a vast amount of body fat whilst maintaining my strength and muscle mass. Chris’s support throughout has been constant and he is always willing to answer any queries I may have which 100% helps me remain focused to achieve the best results possible
Read what my other awesome coaching clients have to say .
When it comes to making progress, the all-or-nothing approach won’t work for very long.This is why the Chris Lowe Nutrition Coaching Programme offers a sustainable, personal and enjoyable approach to dieting that ensures that the habits and principles of nutrition remain long after our work together. This will not only result in the physique or performance goals that you want, but will provide you with the knowledge and necessary tools to take ownership of your nutrition, for the rest of your life.
As places on the coaching programme are limited, I do ask that you fit the following criteria. This will not only position you to achieve serious results, but will ensure that I am most suited to you so I can provide the most value possible during the coaching period.
The coaching criteria are:
- You are not looking for a quick fix or one-off meal plan. I work with individuals looking to achieve the best possible results. This is why the duration of nutrition coaching is a minimum of three months as it will allow for adequate time to develop an excellent working relationship and for the strategy used to be effective.
- As I provide high-quality nutrition coaching and results, the coaching process is very interactive where we’ll constantly stay in touch. In doing so, I do ask that you are ready to commit to this process so you can maximise your results. If you feel that April isn’t the best time for you to start due to external commitments, don’t worry as my coaching programme does open another three times in 2018.
- In order to get the most out of nutrition coaching, it is preferable that you have an understanding of basic nutrition principles and have had some experience in monitoring your own nutrition. If this isn’t you, I’m more than happy to recommend other trustworthy and qualified nutritionists.
- The goal is to maximise your results, and part of the equation is exercise. For non-athletes, it is preferable that you are a trained individual. This means that you must have performed resistance training or intense exercise for a minimum of three-four times a week for at least 1 year.
- You are not looking for medical advice to treat a clinical condition. If this is you, then please consult a specialist through your doctor’s practice who will direct you accordingly.
1. Join the Presale List
Join the presale list now, confirm your registration 48 hours before everyone else and save 20% off the regular cost as a reward for simply being interested in changing the way you look, feel and perform.
2. Initial consultation
Once you’ve confirmed your registration and have made payment, we’ll start working together! We’ll talk about your goals, assess your current situation and engineer a plan in order for you to achieve the results you want.
3. Assessment & Food review
Prior to starting the coaching programme, a 3 day food diary will be emailed for you to complete and return. This will reflect your current nutrition status and eating habits which will provide insight on how to provide the most effective plan for you.
4. Receive your plan
You’ll receive your personalised nutrition plan cotaining your meal plans, recipes, and all the necessary information you need to upgrade your nutrition .
5. Start your coaching programme
Then it’s time to start your nutrition coaching. You’ll have access to me throughout this period, we’ll continually review your progress to ensure that you’re progressing at the desired rate, and most importantly make sure that your results are a certainty.